TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions UPGRADE Entertainment :
This website and related services is operated by TEAM EFFECT FZE. Our company is registered in Umm Al Quwain, number 5653 and registered at Business Center Al Shmookh Building, UAQ Free Trade Zone, Umm Al Quwain, U.A.E.
When you use our services provided on this website, you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact information. We will store this information and keep it on computers, computerized storage centers. The information and / or data you provide or obtain on this website or otherwise will be used by us and / or our affiliates to process your request or application. We may contact you by mail, e-mail, telephone (including SMS) for these purposes. Your confirmation emails (which may include details about your bookings) may include marketing materials that may be of interest to you from other third parties. We may also use and analyze the information and / or data we collect in order to review, administer, support, improve and expand our business and the services we offer.
We always appreciate our customers and are flexible in our policies, below are some points that clarify the terms and conditions of the reservation and help us to make your visit memorable with us.
Membership fees, cancellations, upgrade and renewals
For the first year of your Membership, Membership Fees and the Joining Fees payable shall be confirmed to you prior to acceptance of your Membership application. The Joining Fee shall be payable in full upon acceptance of your Membership application. Any increase or decrease to the Membership Fees for subsequent years of Membership will be notified to all Members in advance or their Renewal Dates.
1. You acknowledge that your payment of the Joining Fee constitutes your express request for us to begin to supply you with the Services.
2. Subject to Clauses 4, 5 and 11, Membership Fees are non-refundable. Your Joining Fee covers our costs in setting up your Membership and is non-refundable in all circumstances.
3. You have the right to cancel your Membership until the end of 14 days after the day on which we accept your Membership application (“Cancellation Period”) and we would ask that you inform us of your decision in writing.
4. If you cancel your Membership within the Cancellation Period, you will be reimbursed for your Membership Fee, less deductions for the Services we have performed up until you informed us of your decision to cancel.
5. Upgrade Entertainment reserves the absolute right to cancel or suspend your Membership where it has reason to do so. If Upgrade Entertainment cancels your Membership, where it is reasonable to do so Upgrade Entertainment shall refund the balance of the current annual Membership Fee on a pro rata basis in respect of the unexpired period to which the annual Membership Fee relates.
6. Membership Fees are due on acceptance of your Membership application and annually thereafter (the “Renewal Date”), and full payment will be taken by Upgrade Entertainment annually in advance by direct debit or payment by a credit or debit card which you have authorised us to deduct such payment from (“Payment Card”) in accordance with the relevant invoice.
7. Where you have provided us with details of a Payment Card or have authorised a direct debit mandate, you hereby expressly authorise Upgrade Entertainment to deduct collect renewal Membership Fees up to 28 days prior to or on your Renewal Date. Alternatively you will be contacted directly in order to renew your Membership.
8. If you do not wish to renew your Membership you must notify us at least 30 days prior to your Renewal Date.
9. If you do not notify us in accordance with Clause 8, Upgrade Entertainment reserves the right to recharge the then current Membership Fee in order to renew the Membership.
10. Upgrade Entertainment reserve the right to refuse to provide the Services should any payment due under these Conditions not be received.
11. If, during the course of your current Membership, you wish to upgrade your Membership to a higher level of Membership or Upgrade Entertainment reasonably requests you to upgrade your Membership based on your usage of the Services, the difference in price between the two categories of Membership will be payable on a pro rata basis. If you do not accept Upgrade Entertainment’s request for you to upgrade your Membership then Upgrade Entertainment reserves the right to cancel your existing Membership with immediate effect in which case you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund in respect of the period from the date of cancellation until the end of the relevant Membership year for which you have paid Membership Fees.
12. Upgrade Entertainment may at your request purchase goods or services on your behalf. In the event that we act as a credit agent in this regard, you hereby authorise Upgrade Entertainment to deduct the credit sum from your Payment Card immediately.
In order to use the Payment Services offered by Upgrade Entertainment, the User must provide account information for a valid credit card through the Upgrade Entertainment email booking process.
All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
If the User selects to pay by credit card then the details on the customer’s ID (cardholder’s ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
Upgrade Entertainment always check in advance the availability of the service with our partners before making payment by the customer.
The booking confirmation will follow as soon as we will have received the money.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
If the User cancels the activity, the cancellation policy mentioned on the website is authoritative. The User is advised to carefully read the cancellation policy mentioned in the booking terms and conditions on the website or sending by email for each individual experience prior to booking.
If not stipulated otherwise on the booking confirmation and/or voucher, the following cancellation policy applies:
No refunds will be made after the scheduled experience has commenced.
Amends to the date and time of a scheduled booking are subject to the partner’s availability.
To amend or cancel a booked service you must contact us by email.
Refunds will be made in full in instances where the Provider cannot fulfill the booking request. Should the requested date and time not be available, an alternative date and time will be suggested to the User. Should the User decide to cancel the booking due to non-availability of the preferred date and time, a full refund will be made.
The refund will be made within 20 working days by crediting the credit card used for booking. If credit card payments before the use of the booked service are not honoured or revoked, this will be considered as a booking cancellation and cancellation fees will apply.
Refund will be done only through the original mode of payment.
Bespoke bookings and curated packages created upon User request are exempted from the Cancellation Policy and any / all components of bespoke bookings are considered non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Limitation of liability
We exclude our liability, and that of our agents and independent contractors, and our and their employees, officers and agents, for damages relating to your access to (or inability to access) the Website, or to any errors or omissions, or the results obtained from the use, of the Website, whatever the legal basis of such liability would be, except liability for damages caused willfully or through gross negligence, and only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Upgrade Entertainment partner service
The Provider provides the agreed services under his own behalf and on his own account. The Provider may set eligibility requirements for his products. These you will find in the product description. You are self-responsible to fulfill these requirements. The Provider is entitled to disapprove or exclude you from a certain service, in case that you do not fulfill the requirements. In this case, there will be no refund.
The Provider of the service may need to conduct you of any changes to schedules or operations. Thus, you should always keep the information in your user account up to date and check the e-mail in the given in your user account for new messages.
The Provider will be at the specified location at the time requested when making your online booking. Please note that the driver will wait for a maximum of fifteen minutes before departure if you cannot be reached. Should you wish for the Provider to wait longer than this, we will need to be advised (please refer to your booking confirmation) and additional charges may be levied depending on the waiting time.
Transportation is provided on a point-to-point basis and additional charges may be levied in case of requested route changes or stop-offs by passengers on the journey.
- Kindly amend the below statement
This website and related services is operated by TEAM EFFECT FZE.
Amend to : Team Effect FZE maintains the website https://upgrade-
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- ‘’Visa and Master Card and AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
Applicable law and jurisdiction